Active Hire has a wide range of Plumbing Equipment & tools including:
Pipe threading machines up to 6” capacity, in both BSP & NPT threads, as well as pipe cutters,wrenches,chain tongs and pressure testing pumps.
• Threads 1/4"-2" pipe at 36 RPM and 2-1/2"-4" at 12 RPM
• The 1224 threads a wide range of pipe including black, galvanized and plastic-coated pipe, together with stainless steel, IMC and heavy-wall conduit, as well as rod up to 30 Rockwell C.
• An induction motor helps insure sounds levels well within the limits set by the regulating authorities
• A special capacitor-start / capacitor-run motor allows the 1224 to thread a full range of material where voltage drop is experienced
• 1/4"-2" Universal Die Head; 2-1/2"-4" receding die head allows cutting of tapered or straight NPT/NPSM or BSPT/BSPP threads
• Constant and proper lubrication of dies and workpiece with through-head oiling
Power Drive 700
Gas Alert Micro Clip XT
Multi-gas made simple The slim and compact Gas Alert Micro Clip XT provides protection from atmospheric hazards.
With the addition of IntelliFlashTM, this multi-gas detector offers continuous visual confirmation of detector operation and compliance.
*Please refer to the Gas Detection link on the left hand side menu for further details
Pneumatic Pipe Plugs
Inflatable synthetic rubber plugs used to block sewer and water pipes for testing and repair.
Available in either Block or ByPass from 50mm to 1500mm dia
Complete with air line, pressure gauge and lanyard
The TRX trenchers work faster and straighter than you’d ever expect from a walk-behind trencher.
The simple TX control system allows you to trench with one hand while adjusting boom depth with the other
•Boom Width 150mm
These trenchers are operator propelled to offer controlled digging and to the exact depth with minimum effort The slim design allows it to fit through narrow gates, paths and doorways and it can trench close to walls and fences, which is perfect for NBN Contractors. The side cleaning auger stops material falling back into the trench, creating a neat tidy trench.
•3x Cutting depths - 160, 200, 300mm (6", 8" & 12")
•Up to 2.5 to 3m (8 to10ft) per minute productivity
•Boom Width 75mm
Ideal for plumbing, drainage, reticulation, fencing, non electric cables